主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Elenchi e-mail di attivazione rispetto elenco di posta elettronica personale
In recent articles we have touched a bit on the topic of opt-in email lists and the benefits these lists offer over purchased email lists. We also looked at the Hybrid Connect plugin which helps us build our own organic email lists, but just in case you are still not convinced about using opt-in email lists over purchased ones, we decided to give you a complete breakdown and cross-examine the two  visit our website for more information see more ... elenco di posta elettronica personale different methods used to collect email data and why you should only use organic methods.

Organic e-mail collection

elenco di posta elettronica personale, For some, this option may be ruled out right from the start, simply because you don't have the time or ability to collect data from your customers. However this is a complete misconception, we always have time and there are always ways and means to achieve everything. As they say, "there are no such things as I cannot". I was always told as a kid ... "it's not that you can't, it's that you don't want to and" now that I'm grown up (a little bit!) I completely and totally agree with this statement. Often when we want to do something, we want to do it now. Especially in the world of marketing and sales, time is money and we undertake different marketing campaigns to increase ROI and income. elenco di posta elettronica personale
                       [图: Email-Database.gif]
elenco di posta elettronica personale, For a small business, or business just starting out, the concept of collecting email addresses from scratch may seem impossible because they may have very few or even no customers and the time they have to `` waste '' on waiting doesn't prove to be. convenient. But everyone starts somewhere, and in order to grow your business to where you want it to be, you need to be determined, hardworking, and honest from the start. If you are a business with no online marketing background or simply don't have the resources to do it yourself, why not outsource and seek out the services of a marketing agency, this will at least be a starting point.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 2 个游客