主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
NBA Live has some strange bounces of the basketball on its courtroom
The exact same could be said for every style. Even if the color red in the Chicago Bulls logo was made a deeper and more true version of that hue, a bullet-point recognizing that change is helpful and informative. We have no information on this NBA 2K Coins particular element of the game which essentially functions the MyGM and MyLeague communities. Can we see more hairstyles, the capacity to incorporate tattoos to offline made players, are there more face-sculpting options, will be able to an image-upload option for faces similar to EA's GameFace?

There are still a lot of queries about this front? It is going to be among the first things that I consider when I put my hands on a copy of the game. In conclusion, are my expectations low? No, but they are actually thinking about the timing of the release.EA and 2K are in interesting positions. EA has the same scenario with FIFA 21.

After all, the 2020 NBA Draft nor free agency won't have happened by the time current-gen Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coinsis released. In reality, the 2019-20 NBA season won't even be carried out. Because of all these things, anyone expecting as big of an attempt as we generally see from an yearly 2K release is likely to be disappointed. All logic points into 2K saving all or almost all of its ammunition around the next-gen versions. That said, what does an acceptable current-gen release look like for 2K? I've got some thoughts.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客