主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Why Instant SlideUp and Mail Chimp is the Ideal List Building System
The email opt-in form you use on your website is critical for Building your List. As an Internet marketer, I'm sure you'll agree that building a list of targeted subscribes is one of your most important marketing tasks. There are over 9,000 articles on Ezine Articles written on the subject and as the saying goes... "The Money is in the List". Put another way, your List is your #1 Asset, so how you go about building a quality and sizable list requires your best possible effort.
Rule #1
Avoid Pop-ups, Hovers and other animated widgets that can be distracting and pretty annoying to your readers. Say your reader is half way into reading your article on Content Writing Made Easy and up pops your email opt-in form. Do you think he will like that interruption? Or say your reader is checking out your latest blog post on SMS Marketing or How to Build a Mobile Friendly Website and right when he's ready to copy and past a piece of you content, a cheesy hover-over image spoils his effort. Not good! One of my favorite blogs I routinely read is called: Daily Blog Tips by Daniel Scocco. He's a really good blogger. Daniel advocates NEVER using pop-ups and since his Blog has over 45,000 readers and since he knows what he's talking about, I suggest we follow his advice.
So What is the Answer?
Many savvy Internet Marketers I know are combining Instant SlideUp and Mail Chimp to build the email marketing lists. Here's why: Instant SlideUp is a highly customizable email opt-in system that will enhance your page's appearance, increase your sales and help you grow your List. Mail Chimp is fast becoming a top tier email marketing service provider. To the newbie Internet Marketer, this is especially appealing, since Mail Chimp provided their service for free until your list grows to over 500. Plus they let you send up to 3,000 messages a month at not cost. When you combine the Instant SlideUp and Mail Chimp, you have an ideal combination and system for grabbing your site visitor's attention and automatically adding them to your Mail Chimp campaigns and building a large List fast.
Instant SlideUp is Simple
Just sign up, configure a few details, embed a few lines of javascript into your HTML and you'll see how seamlessly and nicely Instant SlideUp works on your site.
Instant SlideUp Features

• ISU is SaaS tool, so there's no Software to Install

• Comes with over 30+ Premade Templates and you can...

• Change the Template Images using your Graphics Editor

• Customize your Messages to promote anything you want

• Works on ANY Website | No SQL database install required

• Works with Aweber, Get Response, Mail Chimp and others

• ISU has a simple and Intuitive Administration Dashboard

• ISU also enables you to Split-Test your opt-in Forms
Instant SlideUp Benefits

• Doesn't give a negative first impression of your website

• Doesn't annoy, frustrate, or interrupt your visitors

• Lets you avoid using obnoxious pop-ups that everybody hates

• Catches your visitor's eye with movement (converts better)

• Doesn't block what your visitor is viewing on your site

• Gives your website a professional list building capture form
Instant SlideUp is Word Press Friendly
I installed a Word Press plug-in called Header-Footer to help me insert my java script and html code. I'm not the most technical guy around, so having this plug-in that will insert the java code without creating any conflicts, sure come in real handy. With this free plug-in, I can add the ISU code to an individual page or my entire blog. I chose to use Instant SlideUp on every page on my blog. After another 30 days, I will alternate my Instant SlideUp projects, evaluate my Split-Test numbers and decide if every page or individual inserts is better.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客