主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
curly hair tips
[图: FIXED.gif]

[图: Visit-website.png]

п»ї
curly hair tips

Curly hair may appear to run wild and care-free, but looks can be deceiving. Take it from any curly girl — a whole lot of effort goes into styling each and every curl. If your curly hair is spiraling outta control, hold on. Here are six tips that will change your life when it comes to managing those locks. Get started!Curls crave moisture and the best way to make them behave on non-wash days is to give ‘em what they need. Quench your curls’ thirst with a healthy dose of oil to mimic your hair’s natural sebum. There are two main types of oils: sealing and moisturizing. Sealing oils keep moisture in, meaning that you'll need to apply water or conditioner to your hair beforehand for them to really work. Moisturizing oils are heavier than sealing oils and can be used alone to moisturize the hair. From Argan oil to jojoba, check out this curly girl’s guide to hair oils so that you can find the best one for your hair type.Razors are to frizz as peanut butter is to jelly. If a stylist believes in cutting your curls with a razor to "bring out your hair’s texture” — run away. Curly girls are already blessed with all the texture they need and razors will only strip the strands of your fragile hair, causing breakage and frizz. Bottom line, curly hair and razors don’t mix. Instead, find a stylist with scissors who will cut your hair when it’s dry, defining your curls with layers to enhance your natural pattern.Whether you’re rockin’ a protective style or simply having a bad hair day, investing in a few scarves will definitely pay off. You’ll never run out of styling possibilities if you follow Natural 85’s tutorial featuring 10 easy ways to hide your twists or bad hair days with a scarf — your new BFF.
Want to bring your second, third or maybe even fourth day curls back to life!? Whether you plop, pineapple or wrap your hair in a silk scarf, after a night’s sleep or a sweaty workout, your curls may still need a little TLC to look their best. The goal of refreshing your curls is to bring them back to their natural state without washing them. To get started, give your head a shake to loosen your tendrils, then mist this DIY spray mist all over your curls and scrunch your hair from the roots to the tips with a cotton t-shirt — try it once and you’ll swear by it! (Photo via Curls Understood)Curly hair tends to fray more easily, which means split ends and breakage. In order to combat this, make sure you are going in for a trim at least every 6-8 weeks. Remember, curly dry hair and curly wet hair are two totally different things, so be sure to seek out a stylist that is versed in curly hair. They should cut your curls when they are dry to ensure you’re getting the exact look and length that you are after. (Photo via YouTube)All curls are not created equal. Different patterns and types of curls require different products as well as styling and maintenance routines. If you want your curls to look their best every day, then you’ve got to ID your curl type. Not so sure? There´s a quiz for that! Identify your hair type and get pro styling tips with product recommendations that will keep your waves, curls or coils on point.
Did we miss your favorite hair care tip? Let us know! Leave us a comment below.

With every client who sits in her chair, Diaz-Santin begins their session with a conversation. "I ask all of my clients, 'What do you love about your hair? What would you change if you could? What do you hope to get out of your visit today?'" she says. "Communication with your stylist is one of the biggest keys to making sure you walk out of the salon happy, both inside and out."Just like wearing a primer is the key to a perfect, long-lasting makeup look, Diaz-Santin says that the "prep" process is essential for achieving what she calls "juicy curls" that are shiny, bouncy, and free of frizz. "A lot of people are focused on conditioners, which is great, but applying a hydrating mask every few washes can really bring new life into your curls and also keep them healthy and shiny until your next wash," she says.Rinsing your hair with cold water does indeed help prevent frizz, according to Diaz-Santin. It aids in closing the cuticles, and is especially effective if you've applied a hydrating mask—the cool water seals everything together. Diaz-Santin rinsed me with cool water at her salon, and I've since tried it home and agree that it does make a difference. But, of course, only if you follow all of the steps to make your hair its best, like.Remember when I mentioned that Diaz-Santin is super Zen? While sitting in her chair, she reminded me that just like anything else on our bodies, our hair responds best when we're nice to it. In other words, not only is taking care of it regularly—with the best products and cuts—super important, but also, be gentle. "Washing hair day should be something that you look forward to—not something you dread," she says. "And you really don't have to go ripping through your hair to get through tangles and knots. Just by taking your time and handling your hair gently, you'll find that it will be a lot less painful and time consuming. Plus, your curls will both look and feel better."
But this particular tool is actually made for wet hair, with a bristle technology that glides through strands without tugging. almost like magic. After Diaz-Santin used this tool on me—and then, when I later used it on my own—I found that there was a lot less hair lost during the detangling process. And it also hurt much less than tugging a comb through my knots.Start by parting your hair horizontally, separating your hair from earlobe to earlobe to divide it into two big sections. Then, separate each of those halves vertically into two pieces, so you end up with four cross sections. Next, twist and spiral each individual section into a small bun, then clip three of them to your scalp to give yourself room while you detangle the fourth section.The daughter of a Dominican mother who owned salons in Queens and Jersey, Diaz-Santin has worked with all kinds of hair throughout her career—but her specialty is curls. (Makes sense when you take one look at her own fabulous ringlets.) But what I found most refreshing about Diaz-Santin is that she believes we shouldn't subscribe to a one-size-fits-all mentality for curly hair; according to her, every head is completely different and should be treated as such. "I give props to the 'curly hair salons,' but I don't believe that there is one single cut or one single product that works for everyone—you have to get to know your hair and what it needs. And your stylist should, too."
I know. I know. A brush ? I'll admit that this particular tip was controversial for me, too, because I've always been taught that wide tooth combs are the golden standard for detangling curls. And putting a brush anywhere near curly hair sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. (Can't you just hear the hair ripping from your head when you think of the word brush?!)But the key to healthy hair, according to Diaz-Santin, is a healthy scalp—and when the scalp hasn't been cleaned, there's ends up being a lot of build up at the roots, which can affect the health of the hair. So even if you don't use shampoo every time you wash, she does recommend shampooing at least a few times per month to clean the scalp. And if you do decide to. um, 'poo, she recommends these gentler products:

john higgins betting
online sports betting odds on nfl game today
fixed matches in dark web information
betting insider sports rug toy
solo soccer prediction tomorrow
fox sports nascar betting odds 2020 season 1
mega vip fixed match Рµ
betting odds election 2020 poll
fantasy basketball picks rankings 2020 2020 calendar printable free
bet pera
week 2 ncaa football picks against spread
march madness ncaa basketball picks betting bracket game