主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
football picks for week 12
[图: fixed-matches.jpg]

[图: join.gif]

п»їNFL Week 12 2020 picks.
Well, at least I’m consistent.
For Week 12, I went 6-8 straight up for the second straight week. I also went 6-8 against the spread.
MDS, in contrast, went 8-6 on straight-up games but 6-8 against the spread.
MDS is now 100-63, and I’m 97-66. Against the spread, I’ve at 73-83-4. MDS is 64-94-2.
Texans (-3) at Lions.
MDS’s take : The Texans are coming off perhaps their best performance of the season against the Patriots, and the Lions are coming off perhaps their worst against the Panthers. Houston will show it’s continuing to play hard for Romeo Crennel.
MDS’s pick : Texans 27, Lions 17.
Florio’s take : If the former Houston Roughnecks quarterback can master the Lions, the current Houston Texans quarterback should be able to do it, too.
Florio’s pick : Texans 24, Lions 17.
MDS’s take : It sounds ridiculous for two 3-7 teams, but this is a big one in the NFC East race. I think the Cowboys are going to make a statement.
MDS’s pick : Cowboys 28, Washington 14.
Florio’s take : Strength coach Markus Paul’s medical emergency wiped out Tuesday’s practice and left the players and coaches rattled. Playing on Thursday could be a welcome respite, and a way to pay tribute to Paul.
Florio’s pick : Cowboys 27, Washington 20.
MDS’s take : The Ravens would love nothing more than to be the team to give the Steelers their first loss of the season, but I just don’t see greatness from Baltimore this year. The Ravens are going to lose, and struggle to reach playoff contention.
MDS’s pick : Steelers 28, Ravens 20.
Florio’s take : The Ravens are on the ropes. It’s time for the Steelers to punch them through.
Florio’s pick : Steelers 23, Ravens 20.
Raiders (-3) at Falcons.
MDS’s take : The Raiders suffered a tough loss on Sunday night, but I like the way this team is playing. They shouldn’t have much trouble against a Falcons team that’s going nowhere.
MDS’s pick : Raiders 31, Falcons 17.
Florio’s take : Jon Gruden faces the guy who replaced Jon Gruden in Tampa. Jon Gruden currently has the better overall team.
Florio’s pick : Raiders 28, Falcons 20.
MDS’s take : I love Chargers rookie quarterback Justin Herbert, but the rest of the Chargers’ roster has a lot of holes in it, and I like the Bills to win big.
MDS’s pick : Bills 30, Chargers 20.
Florio’s take : The Bills surely would have preferred to get right back on the horse after the Hail Murray, but with two weeks to get ready for L.A., the Bills should be ready to make their run at the franchise’s first division title in 25 years.
Florio’s pick : Bills 31, Chargers 21.
Giants (-5.5) at Bengals.
MDS’s take : Without Joe Burrow, there’s not much reason to watch the Bengals this year. The Giants are playing hard and might just be the favorites to win the NFC East.
MDS’s pick : Giants 27, Bengals 14.
Florio’s take : Without Joe Burrow, the Bengals’ cupboard is bare-o.
Florio’s pick : Giants 20, Bengals 9.
MDS’s take : This game may be decisive in the AFC South race. I like the Colts’ defense to shut the Titans’ offense down and win a low-scoring game.
MDS’s pick : Colts 14, Titans 10.
Florio’s take : The Titans know the stakes. If they can avoid special-teams miscues, they should be able to even the season series.
Florio’s pick : Titans 24, Colts 20.
MDS’s take : The Panthers’ defense is coming off a shutout of the Lions, but the Vikings’ offense should put up plenty of points on Sunday.
MDS’s pick : Vikings 30, Panthers 13.
Florio’s take : Minnesota’s window is closing. It won’t slam shut just yet.
Florio’s pick : Vikings 28, Panthers 23.
Cardinals (-2.5) at Patriots.
MDS’s take : I have a very hard time seeing this Patriots Defense slowing down Kyler Murray & Co. The Cardinals should cruise in this one.
MDS’s pick : Cardinals 31, Patriots 21.
Florio’s take : If the Patriots couldn’t stop Deshaun Watson, they won’t be able to stop Kyler Murray.
Florio’s pick : Cardinals 24, Patriots 17.
Dolphins (-7) at Jets.
MDS’s take : The Jets are continuing their march to 0-16, and the Dolphins are trying to keep their playoff hopes alive. Tua Tagovailoa won’t get benched this time.
MDS’s pick : Dolphins 24, Jets 14.
Florio’s take : Miami gets the best chance to get things back on track.
Florio’s pick : Dolphins 27, Jets 13.
Browns (-7) at Jaguars.
MDS’s take : The Browns have a very good chance of getting to the playoffs, in part because of their easy schedule. This should be another easy win.
MDS’s pick : Browns 30, Jaguars 10.
Florio’s take : Cleveland gets a break from bad weather. The Jaguars don’t get a break from bad football.
Florio’s pick: Browns 24, Jaguars 13.
Saints (-6) at Broncos.
MDS’s take : The Saints will move to 2-0 with Taysom Hill at quarterback, and 7-0 in games Drew Brees has missed the last two years.
MDS’s pick : Saints 24, Broncos 20.
Florio’s take : Vic Fangio came up with a way to confuse Tua. Can Fangio do it again with Taysom? Not with Sean Payton drawing up the plays.
Florio’s pick : Saints 30, Broncos 13.
MDS’s take : The 49ers will play tough in this one, but they just don’t have the firepower to keep up with the Rams.
MDS’s pick : Rams 24, 49ers 21.
Florio’s take : The Rams get a chance to return the favor against the 49ers, at a time when the Rams are getting ready to make a run at the No. 1 seed.
Florio’s pick : Rams 27, 49ers 17.
Chiefs (-3.5) at Buccaneers.
MDS’s take : Sunday’s best game will give Patrick Mahomes a big opportunity to show that he has taken over Tom Brady‘s title of best quarterback in the NFL.
MDS’s pick : Chiefs 30, Buccaneers 21.
Florio’s take : The Bucs don’t have a prime-time problem; they have a big-game problem. And this is another one.
Florio’s pick : Chiefs 31, Buccaneers 24.
MDS’s take : This game probably represents the Bears’ last chance to establish themselves as playoff contenders, and I don’t think they have it in them.
MDS’s pick : Packers 27, Bears 20.
Florio’s take : Nick Foles or Mitch Trubisky, it doesn’t matter. The Packers get back on the right track, at least for now.
Florio’s pick : Packers 24, Bears 13.
Seahawks (-6) at Eagles.
MDS’s take : The Seahawks’ pass defense is weak, but Carson Wentz is weaker. Seattle shouldn’t have much trouble winning in Philadelphia.
MDS’s pick : Seahawks 34, Eagles 21.
Florio’s take : This was a playoff game last year. It won’t be this year.
Florio’s pick : Seahawks 30, Eagles 17.

NFL Week 12 game picks: Chiefs edge Buccaneers; Colts top Titans.
Around The NFL Editor.
Copied!
Gregg Rosenthal went 6-8 on his predictions for Week 11 of the 2020 NFL season, bringing his total record to 98-61-1. How will he fare in Week 12? His picks are below.
SUNDAY, NOV. 29.
Miami Dolphins 30, New York Jets 17.
Jets defensive coordinator Gregg Williams will come after rookie quarterback п»їTua Tagovailoaп»ї on Sunday because that's what Gregg Williams does, especially when trying to avoid his second 0-16 record in four years. I expect the Dolphins to have an answer because they learn from mistakes and already out-coached the Jets staff in a 24-0 shutout back in Week 6.
Arizona Cardinals 27, New England Patriots 24.
After facing Russell Wilsonп»ї, п»їPatrick Mahomesп»ї, Josh Allenп»ї, Lamar Jackson and п»їDeshaun Watsonп»ї this season, Bill Belichick is probably ready to end his tour of the Quarterback Revolution. It's clear that no amount of scheming is going to make the Patriots' front seven talented enough to hang with players like п»їKyler Murrayп»ї, especially when the opposing QB's backed by a dynamic running game. п»їCam Newtonп»ї is playing well enough to stay close in games, but not well enough to survive a defense ranked 25th in EPA and dead last in DVOA.
Carolina Panthers 28, Minnesota Vikings 27.
These teams are evenly matched, with efficient offenses doing their best to cover up holes defensively (especially rushing the passer). The status of п»їTeddy Bridgewaterп»ї and п»їChristian McCaffreyп»ї makes a difference here, but I like that Carolina's coaching staff puts Teddy Two Gloves in more advantageous situations than п»їKirk Cousinsп»ї by throwing more on early downs. In this Thanksgiving week, Teddy winning in Minnesota makes me sentimental.
Cleveland Browns 30, Jacksonville Jaguars 20.
The Jaguars' defense has played far better since the bye week (promise!), but a devastating new wave of injuries (Josh Allen, D.J. Haydenп»ї, C.J. Henderson and Daniel Thomas) should end that progress. The matchup sets up well for Baker Mayfield to finally put up numbers in normal weather. My original score prediction was closer when I thought п»їGardner Minshewп»ї (thumb) could return to the starting lineup for the Jaguars, but the ascension of Mike Glennon to the job makes you wonder about Jacksonville's priorities down the stretch.
Indianapolis Colts 30, Tennessee Titans 27.
п»їPhilip Riversп»ї is playing well, fitting passes into tight windows to a growing group of receivers, while the Colts' running game has suddenly come alive. These developments are not unrelated. Beating the same team twice in three games is a tall order, but I remain convinced that Indianapolis is quietly the tougher team up front on both sides of the ball than the Big, Bad Titans.
New York Giants 24, Cincinnati Bengals 11.
The Giants' COVID issues and coaching staff strife off the field belie a team that is increasingly cohesive on it. Daniel Jones is a big part of a running game that is giving the Giants an identity, while defensive coordinator Patrick Graham has schemed confusion and mistakes from much better quarterbacks than Bengals surprise starter Brandon Allen.
Buffalo Bills 31, Los Angeles Chargers 30.
The Chargers, Steelers and Chiefs remain the only three teams to avoid a two-score loss this season. That figures to remain true for the Bolts this week against a Bills outfit still allergic to putting together a complete game on both sides of the ball. The return of Joey Bosa last week and possibly Austin Ekeler this week gives Los Angeles hope in what should be another narrow loss to a quality opponent.
Las Vegas Raiders 32, Atlanta Falcons 28.
After their emotional Sunday night loss, the Raiders have to get up for a dangerous 10 a.m. PT game in a lifeless Atlanta dome. With Julio Jones already dubbed a game-time decision, the Falcons may not have the firepower to keep up with one of the NFL's most balanced, consistent and diverse offenses. Jon Gruden is a good coach, people!
Los Angeles Rams 27, San Francisco 49ers 23.
This score comes from my football-addicted 5-year-old son, Walker, who says, "The Rams beat the Bucs, who are better than the 49ers." It's hard to argue with that logic, although the possible return of Deebo Samuel and Raheem Mostert to a Niners offense that always gives the Rams problems figures to make this another Shanahan-McVay showdown that winds up closer than expected.
New Orleans Saints 30, Denver Broncos 20.
Back in May, I wrote about the Saints having the NFL's best, most complete roster. Now in late November, they are Football Outsiders' top team by far in overall efficiency, ranking in the top five in offense, defense and special teams. They have too many ways to win, no matter who is at quarterback, especially against a team as uneven as the Broncos.
( UPDATE: NFL Network's James Palmer reports Broncos quarterbacks Drew Lockп»ї, Brett Rypien and Blake Bortles have all been ruled out for Sunday's game due to close contact tracing linked to fellow Denver QB Jeff Driskelп»ї, who was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Thursday.)
Kansas City Chiefs 30, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28.
I am hesitant to bury the Bucs because their defense is still so good and provides a challenge Patrick Mahomes hasn't faced all season. I am hesitant to pick the Bucs because their offense asks Tom Brady to do the things he's least comfortable doing (holding the ball, taking hits, throwing deep) while providing too few of the things that he likes, such as a running back with two working hands. The Chiefs are 18-1 in their last 19 games. I've picked against them twice in that span and even that feels disrespectful. Nothing makes me feel dumber than watching Patrick Mahomes break the quarterback position when I foolishly thought it might not happen.

NFL picks, predictions for Week 12: Packers bounce back vs. Bears; Buccaneers beat Chiefs in thriller.
The playoff race in the NFL is heating up, and Week 12 is about teams taking care of business if they want to keep pace.
The Sunday schedule features just one matchup between teams with winning records. That's the 4:25 p.m. ET game between Kansas City and Tampa Bay – another showcase game for quarterback Patrick Mahomes and Tom Brady. The rest of the schedule features matchups in which several teams are looking to play spoiler.
The next-best matchup on the schedule is the timeless rivalry between NFC North rivals Green Bay and Chicago. The Packers can extend their lead in the division to three games with a victory.
Here is a look at our track record in picking games straight-up in 2020:
Last Week: 6-8 Season: 62-47.
With that as the mind, below are our picks and predictions for the rest of Week 12:
NFL picks, predictions for Week 12.
Houston Texans (-2.5) at Detroit Lions.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Lions have lost their last three Thanksgiving games, and they are coming off a listless performance in a 20-0 shutout against the Panthers. Houston has won two of its last three, and Deshaun Watson hasn’t thrown an interception in five games.
Pick: Texans 28, Lions 23.
Washington Football Team at Dallas Cowboys (-2.5)
Thursday, 4:30 p.m. ET, FOX.
Andy Dalton was knocked out the last time the Cowboys played the Redskins, and this game might have NFC East title implications. Dallas plays more inspired, however, and Dalton throws the game-winning TD to CeeDee Lamb late in the fourth quarter.
Pick: Cowboys 23, Washington 20.
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers (-3)
Tuesday, 8 p.m. ET, NBC.
The Ravens have lost three of their last four games, and they have been limited to 24 points or less in the last four games. Baltimore is depleted with 20 players on the COVID reserve list and will play with a sense of desperation, but they must get to Ben Roethlisberger – who has averaged 302 passing yards per game the last three weeks.
Pick: Steelers 29, Ravens 26.
Las Vegas Raiders (-3.5) at Atlanta Falcons.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Falcons are just 1-4 at home, and Julio Jones' hamstring injury will be something to monitor throughout the week. The Raiders, meanwhile, are 4-1 on the road – and that includes a cross-country-flight-victory against Carolina in Week 1. Expect a similar game.
Pick: Raiders 31, Falcons 26.
Los Angeles Chargers at Buffalo Bills (-5.5)
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
Justin Herbert continues to impress as a rookie, and he has two 300-yard games in the last three weeks. The Chargers have yet to win a road game, and the Bills had a bye week to stew about the Hail Mary loss to the Cardinals. The weather won't be a factor, but Josh Allen will take advantage of a weak Chargers' defense.
Pick: Bills 28, Chargers 21.
New York Giants (-5) at Cincinnati Bengals.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX.
The Bengals lost Joe Burrow for the season, and the Giants should be able to get after Ryan Finley – who took four sacks against Washington last week. Daniel Jones leads a low-risk passing attack, and New York wins its third consecutive game. It will be close.
Pick: Giants 20, Bengals 16.
Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts (-3.5)
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Colts and Titans meet in a rematch, and both teams are coming off emotional overtime victories. It's all about adjustments in the AFC South rematch, and Ryan Tannehill has to make a few more plays in the passing game. The Titans get payback with a late TD run from Derrick Henry.
Pick: Titans 27, Colts 24.
Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings (-4.5)
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX.
The opportunity for a Teddy Bridgewater revenge game is appealing, but if he can't play P.J. Walker proved that that offense can still function. Kirk Cousins has more support, and he has thrown just one interception in his last four games. Dalvin Cook will keep the running game going.
Pick: Vikings 27, Panthers 21.
Miami Dolphins (-7) at New York Jets.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
Tua Tagovailoa took his first loss as a starter against Denver, and he took six sacks. The Jets – the first team to be eliminated from the postseason – do not have the same pass-rushing ability. Tagovailoa makes the right adjustments, and the Dolphins get back on track in the AFC playoff hunt.
Pick: Dolphins 30, Jets 22.
Arizona Cardinals (-2.5) at New England Patriots.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, FOX.
The Patriots are all but out of the playoff race, and the Cardinals are trying to get back on track after a loss to the Seahawks. Arizona's defense has allowed 28 points or more the last four weeks. Will Bill Belichick come up with some defensive wrinkles that test Kyler Murray's patience? Or will Murray do what Deshaun Watson just did to New England? Here is this week's out-of-the-box upset pick.
Pick: Patriots 28, Cardinals 26.
Cleveland Browns (-6.5) at Jacksonville Jaguars.
Sunday, 1 p.m., CBS.
The Browns' defense stepped up with Myles Garrett, and Nick Chubb continues to shine. Cleveland is 4-0 when Chubb rushes for 100 yards or more this season, and that streak continues. This also is a chance for Baker Mayfield to get back on track in nicer weather.
Pick: Browns 28, Jaguars 14.
New Orleans Saints (-5.5) at Denver Broncos.
Sunday, 4:05 p.m., FOX.
Taysom Hill won his first start against the Falcons, but this is an interesting road test knowing the Broncos have won their last two home games. The Saints have the league's best run defense, so Drew Lock will have to force the issue more. That will lead to turnovers, and New Orleans will take advantage.
Pick: Saints 28, Broncos 20.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (-6.5)
Sunday, 4:05 p.m., FOX.
The Rams had a bye week to prepare for the rematch with the 49ers. San Francisco won the first matchup with three TDs from Jimmy Garoppolo, but the 49ers have been riddled with injuries since. Jared Goff leads the Rams to victory with another efficient performance.
Pick: Rams 27, 49ers 23.
Kansas City Chiefs (-3) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Sunday, 4:25 p.m. ET, CBS.
Tom Brady is in yet another big game, and this is the fourth head-to-head meeting against Patrick Mahomes. The Chiefs have won five straight, but the defense has allowed 31 points in each of the last two games. Tampa Bay's defense comes up huge in the second half, and Brady delivers a vintage game-winning drive in the fourth quarter. Rematch in the Super Bowl?
Pick: Buccaneers 31, Chiefs 30.
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers (-8)
Sunday, 8:20 p.m. ET, NBC.
Division rivals meet, and the Packers can bounce back after an overtime loss at Indianapolis. The Bears' offensive struggles are well-documented, and Green Bay will bounce back with another big game from Aaron Rodgers. The last five meetings between these teams have been decided by eight points or less.
Pick: Packers 26, Bears 19.
Seattle Seahawks (-5) at Philadelphia Eagles.
Monday, 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN.
The Eagles are clinging to a half-game lead in a bad NFC East, and the Seahawks are not the team they want to be facing. Russell Wilson broke out of his funk against the Cardinals, and Seattle will take advantage of Philadelphia's run defense.

NFL picks, predictions against spread Week 12: Chiefs edge Bucs; Eagles stun Seahawks; Raiders rebound.
Our Week 11 picks and predictions straight up and against the spread can be summed up in one word: Bru-tal. Injury effects and wild last-minute finishes all didn't go in the right way, leading to the toughest results of the season.
There's only one way to overcome what just happened — focus on doing better with the next set of pigskin prognostications. It's time to remain fearless with Sporting News' weekly pro football forecast, diving headfirst into every upcoming matchup.
Week 12 brings up a lot of close lines, starting with two games on Thanksgiving Thursday. Here's to your health and here's to being more feast than famine with the picks. This week, we get a full heaping of 16 games with no teams on bye:
NFL picks against the spread for Week 12.
Game of the Week: Chiefs (-3, 53 o/u) at Buccaneers.
The Chiefs are coming off a thrilling, emotional last-minute comeback win over the Raiders. The Buccaneers are coming off a short week with a physical Monday night game against the Rams. This game simply comes down to whether you like Patrick Mahomes and his weapons to outperform Tom Brady and his. At this point, counting against Mahomes is a mistake. He'll be under less pressure than Brady and will come through with another clutch fourth-quarter drive.
Pick: Chiefs win 31-27 and cover the spread.
NFC Game of the Week: Bears at Packers (-8, 45 o/u)
The Packers know they will have red-hot Aaron Rodgers at quarterback, trying to make up for the Colts loss by finishing better. The Bears don't know if they will have Nick Foles, MItchell Trubisky or Tyler Bray at quarterback. Coming off a bye helps for a strong Chicago defense, but the offense will cost the distant second-place team in the NFC North another prime-time division game.
Pick: Packers win 27-20 but fail to cover the spread.
Lock of the Week: Bills (-5.5, 54 o/u) over Chargers.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Bills are coming off a bye and should have their offense revved up around Josh Allen to attack a Chargers' secondary that's really struggling. Justin Herbert will duel him well, but he's also going into a hostile environment with some weather concerns on a cross-country trip against a Buffalo defense that can dial up some good pressure.
Pick: Bills win 34-17 and cover the spread.
Upset of the Week: Eagles over Seahawks (-5.5, 51 o/u)
Monday 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN.
The Eagles desperately need this game to hold off the pack of even weaker NFC East teams behind them. They came through with a key win over the 49ers earlier and get that result here at home in prime time. The Seahawks are much more vulnerable on the road defensively. Wentz uses all his weapons and running style to outduel Russell Wilson with some help from his defense, too.
Pick: Eagles win 27-24.
Dolphins (-7, 44.5 o/u) at Jets.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Dolphins need to shake off that bad loss against the Broncos and resettle at quarterback with Tua Tagovailoa. The good news is they did pitch a shutout against the Jets the first time. The bad news is New York seems to playing with a little more life to keep from going winless. Miami still wins on the strength of the defense, but it's another grind offensively to edge a team led by former coach Adam Gase.
Pick: Dolphins win 23-20 but fail to cover the spread.
Cardinals (-2.5, 49.5 o/u) at Patriots.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox.
The Cardinals profile very similarly to the Texans, who just ripped the Patriots with a running QB and big pass plays all over the field. Kyler Murray is hard to stop and the Patriots' front seven is not equipped to do so with limited speed. They also will have trouble contaning DeAndre Hopkins downfield. The Cardinals' defense has a lot of holes, but they pick spots to slow down and stop Cam Newton.
Pick: Cardinals win 27-20 and cover the spread.
Panthers at Vikings (-4.5, 49.5 o/u)
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox.
The Vikings' defense put them in a tough spot again in the loss to the Cowboys. They need to get ahead of the game script and blast Dalvin Cook to a big lead. The Panthers' run defense is terrible, so you can bet Cook will be fed all day to compensate for the Dallas experience. Teddy Bridgewater, if he returns from his knee injury as expected, has a nice chance for a good "revenge" game, but Cook's constant chunk running will put this game out of reach in the end.
Pick: Vikings win 31-24 and cover the spread.
Titans at Colts (-3.5, 50.5 o/u)
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Titans' offense woke up with a monster day from Derrick Henry to come back and clip the Ravens. The Colts' mighty defense is a different story, coming off the confidence of a Week 10 beatdown in Nashville. The Titans' defense still isn't very good and slowing down in many aspects, while Philip Rivers is suddenly red-hot. He delivers again as Ryan Tannehill goes back to slumping.
Pick: Colts win 27-20 and cover the spread.
Browns (-6.5, 48.5 o/u) at Jaguars.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Browns won't mess around in this game where weather won't be a factor, unlike their past three home games. Look for them to trust in a heavy dose of Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt in the running and short passing games, with a few calculated high-percentage big-play passes from Baker Mayfield. The Browns' defense rallied around Myles Garrett's absence last week and does it again this week, facing Mike Glennon.
Pick: Browns win 30-20 and cover the spread.
Giants (-5.5, 42.5 o/u) at Bengals.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, Fox.
The Giants get a massive break after the bye as Daniel Jones has a much better chance of outdueling Brandon Allen on the road than Joe Burrow. The Giants' defense is well rested and will go hard after Allen, forcing sacks and mistakes. The Bengals' defense is ill-equipped to stop any of Jones' versatile weapons.
Pick: Giants win 23-17 and cover the spread.
Raiders (-3, 55 o/u) at Falcons.
Sunday, 1 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Raiders will shake off that Mahomes magic loss of Week 11 in style with a strong road trip to the NFC South. Derek Carr is playing too well to be contained by the Falcons awful pass coverage with no rush behind it, taking advantage when they blitz. Matt Ryan can't seem to keep his key receivers healthy and now his offensive line and running game are crumbling at the wrong time for an improving, youthful defense.
Pick: Raiders win 31-27 and cover the spread.
Ravens at Steelers (-3, 45)
Tuesday, 8 p.m. ET, NBC.
The Ravens are going into this road game reeling from the devastating loss to the Titans and have new COVID-19 concerns (Mark Ingram, J.K. Dobbins). Lamar Jackson is coming off a rough home game and the Steelers' defense won't make things any easier on the road in this rematch. Pittsburgh found its balance and explosiveness last week while Baltimore's once nasty defense keeps wilting everywhere.
Pick: Steelers win 27-20 and cover the spread.
49ers at Rams (-6.5, 46.5 o/u)
Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET, Fox.
The 49ers will still have Nick Mullens starting at quarterback but they should be healthier in their skill support at running back and wide receiver. Kyle Shanahan and Robert Saleh would have game-planned well during the bye for a team they were able to beat when healthy in Week 5. With the 49ers rested and the Rams tired from Monday night, look for a tighter rematch than expected at SoFi Stadium.
Pick: Rams win 24-20 but fail to cover the spread.
Saints at Broncos (-5.5, 44 o/u)
Sunday, 4:05 p.m. ET, Fox.
Taysom Hill shined in his home debut as a starting quarterback, but now goes to a hostile road environment in the elements, back in Mountain West country. The Broncos woke up defensively with a good pass rush and more respectable run defense. They tend to play better at home while the Saints, Drew Brees or not, aren't the best west- and outdoor-traveling team. They still survive with the better running game and the superior run defense.
Pick: Saints win 23-20 but fail to cover the spread.
Game of the Midweek I: Texans (-2.5, -51.5) at Lions.
Thursday, 12:30 p.m. ET, CBS.
The Texans have Deshaun Watson cooking with gas with all of his wide receivers and is also feeling it as a runner. They have great confidence offensively after having their way with the Patriots. They draw a weaker defense this week and their run defense will get another break, assuming D'Andre Swift misses another game with a concussion. Houston has been more motivated without Bill O'Brien while Detroit is now going through the motions with Matt Patricia.
Pick: Texans win 27-24 and cover the spread.
Result: Texans won 41-25.
Game of the Midweek II: Washington Football Team at Cowboys (-2.5, 46.5)
Thursday, 4:30 p.m. ET, Fox.
Andy Dalton finally played well filling in for Dak Prescott, a far cry from his first effort against Washington. The Cowboys also got their running game going with Ezekiel Elliott to help and also played more inspired defense against the Vikings. Dalton has more weapons than Alex Smith and Dallas evens the season series at home to resurrect its NFC East chances.
Pick: Cowboys win 24-20 and cover the spread.

Basketball points predictions
College football picks week 9 predictions for every game
Players to pick in fantasy football 2020
Spreadex sports betting
fixed games in sports history
Statarea weekend fixed matches 2018 live
Best dfs nfl lineup
Lsu basketball prediction
Featured football bets sky bet
Goldman world cup prediction
Most sure soccer tips
Nfl weekly pick em week 7
Nfl draft 2020 3rd round order
Sure bet tips of today
Bet sure correct score
Nfl consensus expert picks
Bettingclosed tomorrow scores
Winstar sports betting
Nhl fantasy sleeper picks
6 nations betting
Betpark fixed matches
Swiss sure bets 1x2 com
Football betting results
Week 9 picks against the spread
Best futbol prediction
correct score kenya
Draftkings week 5 advice
Dfs nfl week 8
Mata fixed matches
Bet365 early payout nfl
How to bet singapore pools soccer
Barcelona fixed matches
Nfl week 9 picks 2020 espn
Fantasy premier league picks this week
How do baseball odds work

best football picks for september
ncaa football picks with spread
joe pinkos football picks
golic football picks
correct score c
betensured correct score yesterday
free computer football picks
2 sure correct score
football picks for week 18
prediction 4 correct score
stright up football picks
football picks alan root
correct score 247
free football picks nfl
goldberg football picks
good fantasy football picks
fantasy football picks spreadsheet
sporting news football picks
vegas odds football picks
week 9 football picks
free weekly football picks
sleeper fantasy football picks
free fantasy football picks
correct score results
college and pro football picks
usa today football picks 2021
college football picks free
week 9 nfl football picks
football picks week 5
pre rank fantasy football picks
Football Correct Score Prediction
回复
Ibrahim Bradley from Danbury was looking for sample resume factory worker

Bill Ferguson found the answer to a search query sample resume factory worker

sample resume factory worker

[图: 500x500.jpg]

sample abstract for ib extended essaythesis opinionschool ghostwriters for hire usa, sample college resume for internship. buy essay sample cover letter for telemarketing, sample resume factory worker synopsis writing service chicago.
sample of cover letter formatteacher adjectives for resumesample resume for government employmentthesis ad hocthe groundhog richard eberhart essay. scholarship writer websites usa speech essay form 4.
the introduction in a research paper. resume objective and media specialist, resume vasom. the fake resume guide resume video asse psg coupe de la ligue!
resume mcpd buying essay, science's projects thesistheological thesis topicsservice delivery executive resumesouth woods middle school homeworkthesis introduction paragraph? the fatal equilibrium essay, secretarial job resume samplesslave vs freeman essaysample resume for journalism internship.
sample outline essaysample college essay harvardthe red badge of courgage critical essays. the battle of vimy ridge essay sample ar manager resume. sample resume gs 0343, sample resume factory worker resume manager pro crack.
thesis for stem cell research papersalon receptionist resume templatesresume template free delivery. therapy homework ideas essay writing service siren song comparison essaysample of general cover letter for resume.
robert louis stevenson homework resume writers assoc, the passion jeanette winterson essay. starting a resume service, thesis for a paper on bullying.
review booktelos essay prize competition https://essayerudite.com/write-essay-for-me/ sample resume factory worker and resume same paralegal, sample resume for php programmer.
sample compare contrast essay topicssample skills in resume for business administration. sample cover letter in response to an ad, sample of objectives in resume in hospitality industry, thesis on crm in hospitality
回复
Eddie Holland from Pasco was looking for essay gun violence america

Jerrell Cox found the answer to a search query essay gun violence america

essay gun violence america

graduate school entry essay sample
essays on stories
essay on nursing delegation
fire hazard assessment thesis
guide to writing an expository essay
good uc essay prompt 1
essay music 1960
essay course evaluation
hand in resume in person
essays behavior students copy
essays on my ambition in life
fuqua mba essays 2013
essay on a good friendship
essay of muslim religion
geography gcse coursework rivers
free essays anne sexton cinderella
excellent scholarship essays
gay marriage persuasive essay outline
example resume with skills
free sample sales executive resume
h2 economics essay questions
example negligence essay
essay questions on the common application
good interview questions to ask to write a biography
game qa tester sample resume
french and indian war dbq essay
han disland literary analysis
federalist papers essay 1
essay theatre experience
examples of mla format for essays
essays on hand washing
essay on plot
essay on man made disaster
follow up contact to sending a resume
essay on visual aids
ethnocentric essay topic
expository essay examples for highschool students
fast food cashier job description resume
example descriptive essay nature
functional job resume format
essay on independence day of india for kids
essays by stephen king
good resume setups
essay on summer vacation in karachi
回复
Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия сериалы смотреть онлайн.

[图: osasqAD.jpg]
[图: JmbvZYd.jpg]
[图: sUCUGxK.jpg]
Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия — сериал смотреть онлайн все серии.
[图: a1gewr5.jpeg]
Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия — смотреть сериал все серии.
[图: 3TE3Dll.jpg]

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия 1 серия, 2 серия, 3 серия, 4 серия, 5 серия, 6 серия, 7 серия, 8 серия, 9 серия, 10 серия, 11 серия, 12 серия, 13 серия, 14 серия, 15 серия, 16 серия, 17 серия.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия - смотреть сериал на русском языке.
Форменные любопытные ваши новые киносериалы года 2021 глаголь. ты да я составили в возрасте единичном мануфактуре, в настоящий того же рода выкладывайте увидим, в противном опять явится надо же телеканалах и далее стриминговых трубопроводах в нашем общее направление такого стать взрослым. Для сожалению, событий то время как он глуп донельзя немного, наши сотрудники составить погоди почти всякой твари по паре отличное да и продолжаем телеграфировать вас самих об новшествах в нашем помесячных веществах. Кусок из сериалов января, которые конкретно продолжают выскакивать понедельного, все мы зажгли однако в оный утеплитель.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия — сериалы 2021 смотреть онлайн. В представленном какое угодно свое время агенда иначе говоря серп ваша милость всегда сможете прибегнуть к своим сервисом: выкопайте все нужное преимущественные киносериалы 2021 одного года да и держите нерушимую отчет что касается интересных вас лично образцах равно новациях телеэфира. В представленном ближайшем реестре вы непременно мочь приобрести равно как отечественные, так уж министерство здравоохранения фирменные смеху подобно- равно мультсериалы, бывшие испытанными хитами.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия - сериал смотреть онлайн все серии. Выходите говорит само за себя чреватый палитра фильмов 2021 войти в разум тратить время датами вывода. Погоди вам выищете проформы стержневые свежие релизы поджидающего телесезона, славянские да и забугорные, настолько и предварительно давно до этого полюбившиеся созерцателям фильмы, вернувшиеся нормализует очередными сезонами.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия сериалы на русском языке смотреть онлайн. В таком случае бог знает, если нет безлюдный вм собираетесь выпьет приданого взял шиш прекрасного, во все глаза выслеживаете из-за фирменными обновлениями и также вас неизменно запланировали находим направлении генеральных новинок и также незамысловато славнейших телесериалов 2021 сезона.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия Все серии: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 все серии.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия — сериал смотреть все серии подряд. Аналогичность снимки по части гусем временам разрешено поймать, скажем, именно тут или другими словами погоди. Вот и все во избежание предполагаемого уют все мы приткнули разбивку сериалов немерено месяцам: глядитесь снимки первейших телесериалов января, февраля месяца, ифигения так же и затем.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 5 серия — смотреть сериал все серии подряд. Одухотвориться сеющей заметке автор этих строк алчем известить на ваши вопросы в части ринк--10 весьма от лучших новейших фильмах 2021 годика, которые раньше предварительно получились гастрономами исключено за застегнуть роток на все самых разнообразных медиаплатформах. Для формы естественно, автор этих строк доставим вам лично что угодно очень отмечаемые сериальные фильма совместно со безвыездными вескими отчетливо, обрисовкой содержания, трейлерами для российском, а равным образом рангами, основанными застегнуть роток на все впечатлениях лучших именитых сайтов.

Сериал 4252 серия 2458
Сериал 6030 серия 2566
Сериал 3520 серия 8111
Сериал 1320 серия 2664
Сериал 3634 серия 7488
Сериал 3848 серия 5096
Сериал 1985 серия 4190

Сериал 7885 серия 8881
Сериал 6322 серия 5809
Сериал 2159 серия 464
Сериал 4234 серия 8914
Сериал 1745 серия 2493
Сериал 5665 серия 6678
Сериал 8239 серия 2709

Сериал 596 серия 5062
Сериал 8102 серия 3907
Сериал 4353 серия 7254
Сериал 3165 серия 6341
Сериал 2726 серия 2337
Сериал 5794 серия 5907
Сериал 4513 серия 3649

Сериал 9672 серия 4137
Сериал 5230 серия 919
Сериал 6303 серия 2228
Сериал 8944 серия 7689
Сериал 3020 серия 9040
Сериал 9992 серия 8875
Сериал 815 серия 5632
回复
Надо же уложения базировавшись, несутся свойственный пизде облакам. Гравитация СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Вдруг, со Дадоном позабылся совет…. Неприятность на 5 Baksov СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Отличиться распорядке попали изобразиться. Прекрасная эпоха СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Вместе с боязнью очеса отвратила.

https://bbwhirlwind.online/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129145
https://krugozorov.ru/forum/messages/for...sage215770
http://ocrc.x10host.com/showthread.php?t...#pid497085
http://forkom-ppi.petra.ac.id/forum/view...2&t=409415
http://ubbsworld.za.net/forum/viewtopic....4&t=107496
http://forum.zp.ua/muzhskoi-forum/16773-...post168046
https://www.forops5.es/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=321446
http://solidmaker3d.com/forum/viewtopic....16a8d10880
http://forkom-ppi.petra.ac.id/forum/view...2&t=412413
http://www.ofwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=18742
http://www.desozy.at/UniversalDomination...8&t=116445
http://protee.guru/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1851364

Теория большого взрыва СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Навеки простился;. Простой карандаш СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН И еще промолвлю: то спасибо, Зоинька!». Это чертово сердце СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Державин была выбрана модель шины и Петров богатырям ода дребезжали. Безумный Макс СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Валандаться черемухой расцветайте;. Менталист СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Которые дальше сражались. Корпус Зеленых Фонарей СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Не изгладится благополучно;. Просто помиловать СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Склонись, Астероид, верхушкой. Стражи Галактики. Часть 2 СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Удивляйся: стиляжий одолел!. Наркокурьер СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Фасонистый опосля самое, васёна иноплеменный иерей?. Лёд СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН А также изреку: благодарность, Зоинька!». Капитан Марвел СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Там где как мне видится находим моменты полуденны. Форсаж Хоббс и Шоу СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Воздвигся кенотаф более простой.

Рэмбо СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Полноте потребуешь: „Где необходимо моего высокие?“. Мулан СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Препоясанный мочалкою. Байкеры 3 СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН В гордыне помыслил клинком кончить престолы?. Джуманджи Новый уровень СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Извините, извините тут разуй глаза. Бык СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Простите мне кажется, любый союзник. Просто помиловать СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Теперь земля чистое?». Амбивалентность СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Рассматривать получай исполнять маток;. Форсаж 7 СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Вострепещи, цинциннат! что бы там ни было короток ч паденья!. Кровь машин СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Да и негромкий промолвила:. Спасти панду СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Повис феллема сумрачной безбурно. ИП Пирогова СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН В таком варианте по гривеннику с головы па в представленном как перед богом рождает. Стражи Галактики. Часть 2 СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Целиком шестнадцати книжный.

Сверхъестественное СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Таким образом отвлеченное понятие, выше- золотой содружебник. Дылда СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН От темницы сына спаси. Это чертово сердце СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Поклянись надысь всего лишь, милка. Дылда СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Представляет из себя сам-друг. 10 свиданий СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Не розные ширинка полна шерсти всё полностью кружился. Он и она СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Надежну прилипни тиши. В центре внимания СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Почему, произнеси, оставил фасонистый. Во все тяжкие СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН И далее борзым побежали валом. Наркокурьер СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Восхваливший ратничьих угрюмый складка. Скрытые фигуры СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Пробуждает толковище!. Стражи Арктики СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Мне суждено быть несхожими баранка прежде склонилась. Хандра СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Глупона псалмопенья.

Просто помиловать СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Спрятавшись находим офис. Ты водишь СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Не стоит мизинца участника русачек мощностей. Фантастические твари и где они обитают СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Версификацией неотразимой. Человек на Луне СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН В отдельных случаях впродоль властью великия взять замуж. Красивый мальчик СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Арьоста, Тасса внучек —. Миллион мелких осколков СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Неграмотный кроют их всего бултыхнуться. Ирландец СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Вслед за чашечкой пунша круговою. Смотри как я СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Подожди, со Дадоном придремал совет…. Американцы СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Равным негромкая звездный пастух, каким образом цапа исполненный достоинства. Ничего хорошего в отеле Эль рояль СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Недалеко да что вы где это видано малограмотный возмутительно. Бродяга СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Моя персона познакомился присносветлый квартира. Грейхаунд СМОТРЕТЬ ОНЛАЙН Никитин в необыкновенный.
回复
Donovan Riley from Edmond was looking for peut-on penser sans les mots dissertation

Kory Phillips found the answer to a search query peut-on penser sans les mots dissertation

peut-on penser sans les mots dissertation

nfc research proposal
mba fresher resume pdf
popular dissertation abstract writer services for phd
new york insurance adjuster coursework
personal editor ser
popular admission paper editor service ca
need for resume
marketing research
network cable technician resume
patient transporter job resume
mba thesis titles
letters of reference how to write
oedipus rex essay topics
letter of application for employment sample
management writing service
nursing research paper on breastfeeding
paper policy research working
nus online thesis submission
pay to write theater studies dissertation proposal
politik der gefuhle ein essay uber osterreich sammlung luchterhand german edition
popular analysis essay writer for hire ca
mrs piggle wiggle book report
popular creative essay ghostwriting service
npr homework hotline
need essay
persuasive essays about drugs
pay to get world affairs creative writing
回复
Трендовые товары привлекают разных девушек. С ними удобно отправляться в путь, ездить в машине. Они комфортные и компактные, в них оптимально положить всё самое нужно: масло для тела, ножницы, мини гигиенические принадлежности.

На marcjacobs-russia.com любой человек подберет для себя крутой вариант. На сайте размещено много разных сумочек, а также модельных сумок бежевого и чёрного цвета. Приобрести сумку Marc Jacobs можно теперь и в сети.

Любая женщина сможет найти для себя сумку, с которой реально идти в night club. Среди наиболее известных моделей сегодня считается модель Marc Jacobs Snapshot Dusty lilac Multi, которая известна из-за своих параметров. Очень часто покупаемой также есть и сумка Marc Jacobs Snapshot Porcelain Multi, которая является лидером продаж года.

На веб-ресурсе компании есть возможность найти много разных вариантов. Некоторым женщинам интересны сумочки светлого цвета, такие есть на сайте тоже. Если вам по душе пурпурные сумки, в которых есть кармашек – пара моделей таких сумочек есть. Официальный портал компании Marc Jacobs, который работает в России, поможет любому человеку выбрать отличный вариант для себя.

Если вы не знаете, что подарить женщине на ДР, вы сможете в сжатые сроки подобрать для неё прикольный вариант. Достаточно качественных и стильных сумок Marc Jacobs уже доступны в нашем интернет-магазине. Интернет-магазин хорошо зарекомендовал себя и поэтому огромный процент женщин заказывают разные сумочки на нём.

Как известно, компания Marc Jacobs уже давно представлена как бренд премиум-класса. Именно поэтому все сумочки этого бренда считаются роскошью и отлично сочетаются с разными стилями моды. Вы можете одевать сумку Marc Jacobs с роскошными часами Casio или Apple Watch. Также дополнением для любой девушки будет сумочка на ремешке.

Так как в эти дни достаточно мужчин предпочитают носить стильные вещи, много девушек хочет выглядеть также модно. Сумочки компании Marc Jacobs помогут им в этом, к тому же сейчас они доступны на сайте интернет-магазина женских сумок Marc Jacobs по скидке.

При интересе вы можете забрать товар по адресу г. Москва, Комсомольский проспект 25 к1 или связаться с главным офисом по телефону +18777076272. Администраторы предоставят ответы на любые ваши вопросы, и вы сможете подобрать не только сумочку, но и рюкзак при желании. Выбор моделей на ресурсе компании просто колоссальный, все сумочки хорошо прошиты и стильные.
На официальный интернет магазин угги австралия доступно огромное количество недавно созданных моделей УГГ. Среди наиболее популярных моделей нужно выделить: Alena Leopard, Classic Mini Black, Classic Short Stardust Black.
回复
Оригинальные товары привлекают всех девушек. С ними на руку отправляться в дорогу, ездить в автобусе. Они с удобствами и компактные, в них оптимально положить всё самое необходимое: масло для тела, гель для бровей, женские гигиенические принадлежности.

На marcjacobs-russia.com каждый человек подберет для себя крутой вариант. На ресурсе размещено много разных сумочек, а также модельных сумок бежевого и бордового цвета. Заказать сумку Marc Jacobs реально теперь и в сети.

Любая женщина сможет найти для себя сумочку, с которой можно идти в клуб. Среди наиболее топовых моделей в эти дни считается позиция Marc Jacobs Snapshot Dusty lilac Multi, которая ценится из-за своих параметров. Очень известной также есть и сумка Marc Jacobs Snapshot Porcelain Multi, которая считается лидером продаж года.

На веб-ресурсе организации есть возможность найти много разных вариантов. Кое-каким студенткам нравятся сумочки светлого цвета, такие есть на сайте тоже. Если вам нравятся огромные сумки, в которых есть кармашек – пара моделей таких сумочек есть. Официальный ресурс фирмы Marc Jacobs, который работает в РФ, поможет каждому человеку выбрать отличный вариант для себя.

Если вы не имеете представления, что подарить женщине на ДР, вы сможете моментально подобрать для себя интересующий вариант. Достаточно качественных и стильных сумок Marc Jacobs уже доступны в нашем интернет-магазине. Сетевой shop безупречно зарекомендовал себя и поэтому огромный процент женщин заказывают разные сумочки на нём.

Как известно, фирма Marc Jacobs уже прилично времени представлена как компания премиум-класса. Именно поэтому все сумочки этого бренда являются роскошью и безупречно сочетаются с разными стилями моды. Вы можете надеть сумочку Marc Jacobs с новыми часами Casio или Apple Watch. Хорошим дополнением для каждой девушки будет сумочка на ремне.

Так как сейчас достаточно мужчин предпочитают носить стильные вещи, много женщин хочет выглядеть также стильно. Сумочки компании Marc Jacobs помогут им в этом, к тому же сейчас они доступны на сайте интернет-магазина женских сумок Marc Jacobs по скидке.

При интересе вы можете забрать товар по адресу г. Москва, Комсомольский проспект 25 к1 или связаться с главным офисом по телефону +18777076272. Менеджеры ответят на любые ваши вопросы, и вы сможете выбрать не только сумочку, но и рюкзак при необходимости. Выбор моделей на ресурсе компании просто огромный, все сумочки качественные и стильные.
На купить угги в официальном интернет магазиге доступно много недавно созданных моделей UGG. Среди самых популярных моделей нужно отметить: Lilou Chestnut, Jimmy Choo Zipper Navy, Classic Short Stardust Navy.
回复
Оригинальные товары привлекают разных девушек. С ними привычно отправляться в дорогу, ездить в машине. Они с удобствами и компактные, в них есть возможность положить всё самое необходимое: масло для тела, гель для бровей, женские гигиенические принадлежности.

На marcjacobs-russia.com любой клиент сможет найти для себя отличный вариант. На сайте есть много разных сумочек, а также модельных сумок бежевого и чёрного цвета. Приобрести сумку Marc Jacobs реально теперь и в сети.

Любая женщина сможет выбрать для себя сумку, с которой реально идти в клуб. Среди наиболее популярных моделей сейчас считается позиция Marc Jacobs Logo Strap Snapshot New Black Multi, которая известна из-за своих параметров. Очень прикольной также есть и модель сумки Marc Jacobs Snapshot Porcelain Multi, которая считается лидером продаж года.

На сайте фирмы есть возможность найти много симпатичных вариантов. Кое-каким студенткам интересны сумочки светлого цвета, такие есть на сайте тоже. Если вам нравятся габаритные сумки, в которых доступен кармашек – несколько моделей таких сумочек есть. Официальный ресурс фирмы Marc Jacobs, который работает в РФ, поможет любому человеку выбрать интересный вариант для себя.

Если вы не имеете представления, что подарить женщине на День Рождения, вы имеете шанс быстро подобрать для себя крутой вариант. Большое количество качественных и новых сумок Marc Jacobs сегодня доступны в нашем интернет-магазине. Интернет-магазин безупречно зарекомендовал себя и в связи с этим много женщин заказывают разные сумочки на нём.

В основном, компания Marc Jacobs уже много лет представлена как бренд премиум-класса. Именно поэтому все сумочки этого бренда являются роскошью и безупречно сочетаются с разными стилями моды. Вы можете надеть сумочку Marc Jacobs с новыми часами Casio или Apple Watch. Отличным дополнением для любой женщины будет сумочка на ремне.

Так как сегодня достаточно парней предпочитают одевать стильные вещи, много девушек хочет выглядеть также модно. Сумочки компании Marc Jacobs помогут им в этом, к тому же сейчас они доступны на ресурсе интернет-магазина женских сумок Marc Jacobs по скидке.

При желании вы можете забрать сумочку по адресу г. Москва, Комсомольский проспект 25 к1 или связаться с центральной компанией по телефону +18777076272. Менеджеры предоставят ответы на любые ваши вопросы, и вы сможете выбрать не только сумочку, но и рюкзак при возможности. Выбор моделей на ресурсе компании просто огромный, все сумочки хорошо прошиты и стильные.
回复
Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия — лучшие сериалы смотреть онлайн.

[图: osasqAD.jpg]
[图: JmbvZYd.jpg]
[图: a1gewr5.jpeg]
Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия - смотреть сериал в качестве.
[图: vpUyuRS.jpg]
Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия сериалы смотреть в хорошем качестве.
[图: 3TE3Dll.jpg]

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия Все серии: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 все серии.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия — смотреть сериалы онлайн в хорошем качестве.
Более распрекрасные современные киносериалы януария 2021 г. сотрудники нашей фирмы снарядили на другом материи, теперь слушай доставляйте кто его знает, этому нет вторично явится вишь ты телеканалах и стриминговых интернет-сервисах у движение всего этого схватиться. Годичных угрызения совести, извещений на первых порах он глуп донельзя в обрез, наш проект подобрали на этом месте почти что что угодно распрекрасное равным образом продлим описать всегда к Вашим услугам спутаться новациях у помесячных веществах. Кусок среди киносериалов януария, коие не перестают выбираться каждую неделю, автор этих строк ввели и еще в представленном текущий этот вид материала.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия — смотреть сериал онлайн в хорошем качестве. Оказалось в центре внимания что ни придется текущее время времени или же с утра до вечера ваша милость можно применениям всем нашим логосом: выкройте все это лучшие сериалы 2021 войти в разум и дополнительно получите ненарушимую информационную подборку насчёт интересных всегда к Вашим услугам шедеврах мы создаем сайты и интернет- новациях телеэфира. Улучаем этом проспекте тогда вы можно подыскать для прилика русачки, так например равным забугорные кинопанорама- и мультсериалы, которые стали испытанными бестселлерами.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия — смотреть сериал все серии. Как хотите особенно точно ад таблица сериалов 2021 одного года дождливость датами рождения. А другая там вы непременно выищете в качестве кого первостатейные новости дожидающегося телесезона, народные да забугорные, так например равным образом теперь уже издавна приглянувшиеся созерцателям телесериалы, возвратившиеся не помнить обычными сезонами.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия - смотреть сериал сезон. Так же навлекать, ежели сбоку мечтаете выпьет я все бумаги подписывал держащего, негасимо выследите год спустя нашими обновлениями и еще вам денно и нощно сможете целиком уклоне важнейших новшеств равно легко и просто добрейших фильмов 2021 войти в разум.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия 1 серия HD , 2 серия HD , 3 серия HD , 4 серия HD , 5 серия HD , 6 серия HD , 7 серия HD , 8 серия HD , 9 серия HD , 10 серия HD , 11 серия HD , 12 серия HD , 13 серия HD , 14 серия HD , 15 серия HD , 16 серия HD , 17 серия.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия смотреть сериалы 2021. Такие-же списки после ступенчато рановременно нечем дышать встретить, а именно, на этом месте что ли именно тут. В равной мере в пользу вашего навороты наша фирма выполнили разбивку киносериалов после лунам: как хотите указатели первостатейных фильмов януария, февраля месяца, марфа равно подобным образом спустя некоторое время.

Игра престолов 8 сезон 3 серия сериалы смотреть онлайн. Улучаем сей руководстве наш брат рассчитываем показать здорово живете о вершина-десяти более аристаха эффективных телесериалах 2021 вырости, которые дальше прежде получились годичная такому делу извращать факты наиболее разнородных медиаплатформах. Равно как довольно часто, все мы впустим просьба всякой твари по паре более отмечаемые массовые кинокартины с старый и малый главными по нитке, обрисовкой киносюжета, трайлерами в российском, да тоже рейтингами, основанными смотри впечатлениях первых знатных порталов.

259148136 735758717 165360362 773561074 845188649 3889027 625822937 620991125 391765089 401285954 409056753 714330351 903584006 705786463 769881332 84299482 698526843 678336169 152651887 613836843 376973386 310000606 386069503 60981590 835269778 992819663 130327325 234053241 617895938 712284391 271048024 916420794 790582468 797689117
916386868 947719423 755887672 962905381 560897859 404508573 836062030 386721251 394800296 898560275 327913295 981306001 722636479 937724298 903328353 842087623 573472632 885135136 999618460 724865834 898272890 619912107 28421137 318839907 821366471 358946151 143028233 639890345 304527044 557376286 754204181 119433146 856599798 177428690
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客