主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
More ways to become a NBA2K21 star
Like almost every match on the next-gen consoles, NBA 2K21 loads extremely fast. Fans of the show have grown accustomed to Nba 2k21 Mt picking up their phone and scroll through social media when loading into games or swapping manners, so the faster speeds are a wonderful treat. While playing the Xbox Series X, I never had to wait more than a couple of seconds to enter a game. Navigating through the MyCareer menu, hitting continue, and immediately being put on the court felt like magic.Overall, the loading speeds of the next-gen consoles create 2K21 a much better experience. Hardcore players are utilized to marathoning games, and these snappy load times make everything simpler. Even loading to the match's online manners, which have been notoriously slow in the past.

NBA 2K21's images get a facelift in its next-gen version. The lighting is better, along with the faces look a lot more lifelike. Some of the characters in cutscenes still look somewhat rough, but the players themselves look better than ever.As far as mechanisms, 2K21 doesn't reinvent the wheel with its next-gen edition. However, the developers used this chance to bring some more unique animations into the game. Including some new animations for alley-oops, which can be incredibly satisfying to pull off. Additionally, I felt like dribbling and ball motion proved only easier overall when playing Xbox collection X.

One of the more welcome changes in next-gen 2K21 is that the addition of the G League. Now, when coming out of high school, players can decide to take the conventional path to the NBA and head to school, or input the G League. While faculty will provide the players with more exposure and lovers, the G League can help them enhance their skills quicker, with greater progression on badges and abilities.

2K21 also fixes a few of the frustrating issues I brought up in my review, as gamers are now able to change the camera angle at high school, faculty, and also the G League. Despite some strong adjustments and improvements, MyCareer nevertheless feels incredibly grindy. VC is difficult to find unless you dump a part-time job's worth of hours to the match, or crack open your wallet. Players can now hop into The W, a mode that allows them produce their own WNBA celebrity. It's an wonderful piece of representation to an often ignored basketball team, although the mode isn't nearly as fleshed out as 2K21's other core modes.

The City is a brand-new version in NBA 2K21 on next-gen. Composed of a lot of parks and regions, The City is almost a huge version of The Neighborhood. There is more courts, that is fine, but the experts stop there. You still have to purchase a ball for 25k VC just to play with friends on a personal court, and the servers are still very shoddy. NBA 2K21 on next-gen sees a great deal of improvements into the basketball sim, but buy nba 2k21 mt coins ironically only boosts the regions of the game which were already really good.
回复

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客