主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
nike just do it
Its gonna b crazy yo. And nike just do it alot of them are gonna sit on da shelvesFri, 01 Feb 2013 07:05:06 0000 /?p=377590#comment-555502 on ebay they going for to much and other website are charging to much 2k and more . i just preorder my pair from  sneakerslegit.bigcartel  This a Legit sneaker website i just order a pair of ray allen 13 size 10  about two weeks ago they were shipped with in 4 days and 100% legit  and it was dead stock just like they said. they use Paypal thats why i trusted them and shopped from there site i just want to share with everyone else . i believe they just started they are a group of sneaker heads but the best is that there price are not nike id au a force like Flight club ect.

Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:23:52 0000 /?p=395118#comment-561782 Wow, an EXTREMELY LIMITED edition& of a SUPER LIMITED release. Now i've seen everything! Shits just getting ridiculous. Slap in the face for all the people camping out for nike running shoes womens days& or paying ridiculous amounts of money, up to 5 x retail price& and they just get the plain cheap brown cardboard box. Even if you were one of the LUCKY ONES, that were even ABLE to have the HONOUR of giving Nike your hard earned money for the privilege to buy their super limited product& you still got screwed! What a joke these days. We're all just pawns.

It's getting out of order and it's not gonna get fixed. It's the people nike womens running shoes who PAY these prices& and there's no chance we can collectively say "Everyone hold out and don't pay the re-sell prices" because there'd always be the slew of rich kids and people who would see that as an opportunity to buy up the shoes while others "boycott". I just find it funny the amount of people who say "F&%* Re-sellers" yet they'd definitely re-sell if they haven't already, and they definitely have paid $ to a re-seller.

Mon, 14 Jan 2013 05:24:02 0000 /?p=378738#comment-549197 @Joe_Jang @ZoOYoRkR you shouldn't even compare LeBron Xs to Jordans, especially the paint on some 3s & for 4s on the midsole, the shoe is still wearable it just has cracks in them. If your gonna compare these to anything compare it to another LeBron X. True its cork, but just take care of it as others would do with suede, leather, etc. Type of shoes, they dnt have to be sneakers. running shoes nike womens So to answer your question, yes they will hold up.

I have shoes from 2006 that are still wearableSat, 23 Feb 2013 17:36:30 0000 /?p=394391#comment-561366 @NickBartzis Im pretty sure they are. Thats why shoes sell out in 2 minutes.  The bots refresh the page for you alot faster than a human can and it gets the shoe right in your cart. Its bullshit for people that actually want to keep there shoes. If it were possible to persuade the shoe collecting community to stop buying shoes after market then this stuff would [图: running%20shoes%20nike%20womens-720yeq.jpg] go away. I don't see that happening anytime soon though.
回复
Darrion Scott from Fresno was looking for how to write business goals and objectives

Darien May found the answer to a search query how to write business goals and objectives

[图: 500x500.jpg]

Fed up of typing who can write my essay in the search bar? Our website will come as an excellent solution to this problem.

jobstreet singapore resume template
how to write a book wikihow
how to write a cover letter for designer
how to write eun mi in korean
homework writing assignment
homework i love you poem kenn nesbitt
imperial college phd thesis binding
how to write an essay structure
internship cover letter format example
laboratory organization thesis
help writing poetry explication
hemant dhanawade s resume doc