主题评价:
  • 0 次(票) - 平均星级: 0
Yep, you should be OK. I'll add that when I do Wilderness clues
Yep, you should be OK. I'll add that RS gold when I do Wilderness clues, I leave all armour and guns behind, taking only my hint, a scoop, as well as the sextant etc if it is a coordinate clue. When it's a hint where I will have to fight a wizard, I add just a weapon + anti-poison, and use prayer for security. If trapped with a revenant en-route, I drop all but my clue, my weapon, and my graph (sextant and observe are simpler to replace or I can make them in my POH). If I make it safely, once I have dug up the casketI DO NOT open it; insteadI fall items if needed to create certain that the casket is one of the 3 I'll continue departure. (Rationale for not opening it is the items-kept-on-death assigns more significance to a casket than to a scroll.)

Ok I about to go along with buy5-6 months membership like in about 2-3 hours . I've a list of goals that I truly want to finish I will start with my most favourte and many wanted. Can u just tell me the best way to do all them... thnaks. Goal1: 99 cooking, I now have 74 cooking and possess sufficient raws banked to get to 84. I want to save as much money as I can. I am considering doing lettuce all of the cheap RuneScape gold way like I will loose around 1.8mill all collectively. I believe I am going to do this at the burthope games room I believe at which banker is standing alongside the flame that never goes out.
回复

这个主题的帖子
Yep, you should be OK. I'll add that when I do Wilderness clues - by Weiweismart - 01-15-2021, 07:57 AM
research papers sula toni morrison - by RidgePa - 01-28-2021, 02:54 PM
best article review writers website uk - by GalenPr - 01-30-2021, 03:53 AM

论坛跳转:

正在浏览该主题的用户: 1 个游客